The Lodging Conference, a well-respected hotel industry event that brings together the world’s most influential owners, operators, presidents, CEOs and dealmakers to strategize about development, finance, franchising, management, construction, design, and operations, will take place next week, Oct. 30-Nov. 2. The conference focuses on providing attendees with generous opportunities to network and make deals, discuss issues and solve problems. AAHOA’s officers will be representing the owner’s perspective at the conference.
- Political Update – AAHOA President & CEO Chip Rogers
- A View from the C-Suite – AAHOA Chairman Bhavesh Patel
- Human Resources: Recruiting and Retaining Talent – AAHOA Vice Chairman Hitesh Patel
- Hot Button Issues: Join the Conversation & Make a Different – Treasurer Jagruti Panwala
- The Changing Landscape of Management and Franchise Agreements – Secretary Biran Patel