AAHOA hosts over 170 events across the United States yearly. Whether you are a hotelier or a vendor, our events offer many opportunities for you to make money, save money, and protect your investments.
- Our Annual Convention is one of our most exciting events of the year. With more than 4,000 attendees per year, the AAHOA Annual Convention is the largest convention and trade show in the industry.
Attending one of our 20 Regional Meetings is one of the easiest ways to get involved and stay connected.
- If you're looking to get involved at a more local level, join us for a Town Hall meeting, where we discuss industry issues at a local level.
- Part of the newly launched national hospitality trade show tour, Spotlight Stops are held in hospitality hubs to connect hotel decision makers with local and national hospitality vendors, all in one convenient location.
- AAHOA hosts Brand Alliance Meetings at brand conferences throughout the year, giving hotel owners the opportunity to hear from AAHOA Officers and the brand’s executive leadership about the partnership between the two and what AAHOA is doing for its members.
- The Certified Hotel Owners (CHO) program is a 5-day educational course designed to provide education on major topics like leadership, accounting, marketing, sales, front office operations, human resources, technology, legal issues, and more.* And the best part? The program is FREE for our members!
- Bi-annually, AAHOA hotel owners meet with Congressional Members and their staff to introduce them to the important issues facing the hospitality industry during AAHOA’s National Advocacy Conferences.