Congress passed a historic COVID-19 relief package in the CARES Act, and we can expect more recovery-focused legislation in the near future. We extend our gratitude to all of the AAHOA Members who took part in our advocacy campaigns over the past few weeks. America’s hoteliers spoke and Congress listened.
It is imperative elected officials are constantly updated on the impacts COVID-19 is having on you, your business, and your employees. We encourage you to share your story in this letter to your members of Congress.
The letter in this campaign contains six customizable sections, which will ask for a personal response based on the prompt provided. These sections allow you to tailor your input to be as detailed and as personal of a response as you like in order to convey COVID-19's impact on your business. In this letter we will ask you to provide:
- Occupancy rates before COVID-19
- Occupancy rates after COVID-19
- General COVID-19 concerns as it relates to your business
- Your solutions to these concerns
- How you have managed your workforce
- What you expect to see on your property in the next 4 weeks
Thank you for your service on behalf of our industry. Your time and efforts are truly appreciated.