AAHOA is hosting upcoming virtual events to share the latest updates for America’s hotel owners in various parts of the United States.
“These live-streamed events with AAHOA Officers and Directors help give members important updates on the industry and our response to COVID-19, share information, and talk about how we are experiencing this crisis as a community,” AAHOA Chairwoman Jagruti Panwala said. AAHOA is partnering with leaders in the industry to bring you the most relevant information.
AAHOA Washington, DC Area Virtual Event: Conquering COVID-19
- When: 2:30 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, May 26
- Speakers: Vinay Patel, AAHOA Treasurer; Sandip Patel, AAHOA Washington DC Area Regional Director; Mike Marshall, President & CEO, Marshall Hotels & Resorts; Scott McMahon, Executive Vice President of Development; Marshall Hotels & Resorts
- Topics: Challenges to keeping teams motivated; effective communication with employees and customers; managing Image of hotels in case of COVID-19 cases; and recreating a new business model impacted by COVID-19.
Listening Session with Congressman Steve Chabot
- When: 11:30 a.m. EDT, Thursday, May 28
- Speakers: AAHOA North Central Regional Director Bhavesh N. Patel; Congressman Steve Chabot (R-OH-01)
Women Hoteliers Virtual Event: Lifestyle & Health in Uncertain Times
- When: 2 p.m. EDT, Thursday, May 28
- Speakers: Dr. Jyothi Rao, MD, ABAAHP, FAARFM; Lina Patel, CHO, Female Director Eastern Division; Nimisha Patel, Female Director Western Division
Gulf Region Virtual Event: The Impact of COVID-19
- When: 3 p.m. EDT, Thursday, May 28
- Speakers: Nimesh Patel; Nash Patel, Southern Hospitality Services; Vimal Patel, Q Hotels; Hiren Patel; and Lina Patel, Female Director Eastern Division
AAHOA Young Professional Hotelier Virtual Event Series: Hotel Forecasting, Performance Post-COVID-19
- When: 3 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, June 3
- Speakers: Miraj S. Patel, AAHOA Young Professional Director Western Division; Purvi Panwala, AAHOA Young Professional Director Eastern Division; Eric Guerrero, HVS Managing Director, Brokerage & Advisory, Houston; and Luigi Major, HVS Managing Director, Partner, Los Angeles
Independent Hoteliers Virtual Event
- When: 3 p.m. EDT, Thursday, June 4
- Speakers: Biran Patel, AAHOA Vice Chair; Komal (Tina) Patel, AAHOA Independent Hoteliers Committee Chair; Mili Shah, hotelier and lawyer, Imperial Investments Group